Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mollyariotti and Greg come for dinner....

On Friday night, we had Mollyariotti (who Caleb just calls Ariotti and I have started calling Riotti) over for dinner, since she couldn't come with Jess this past Wednesday. Greg, another poly sci guy, came over a bit later to pick guitars with Dave. The kids just love Riotti, probably more than they love me and Dave. Caleb especially, can't get enough of her and they seem to have some sort of symbiotic relationship. Later, down at the bar, I got a picture of the guys and their valuable instruments, the 'see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil' picture, an irreplaceable shot of the Mollys, and then my artsy shot where I got the lilacs that Greg brought in the foreground, Molly and Molly in the midground, and then Greg in the background. It is all in focus. Zah!!! I am so good!!!




1 comment:

Wendy Martinek said...

I particularly like the shot of caleb sitting on Riotti's lap and the one of the Mollys smiling at the camera together. Too sweet. Makes my teeth hurt just looking at them! wlm