Sunday morning we decided to hang out at home for a little while, then we headed down to the Susquehanna River and hiked along the bed of the river. It was quite muddy since the water had receded, but Crash was off his leash (and let me just say here how absolutely well behaved he is off the leash in the nature preserve, and at the river on this day) running crazy and the kids were all over the rocks and fallen trees. We had a couple steep points where we had to climb up the bank, but overall, it was just another beautiful day outside in Endicott!! I love where I live!!!
Potter and Crash starting out along the river
Emma and me!!
Another lone shot of me. Now that Dave has his own camera, maybe I'll actually be considered to be part of the family and going along on trips and outings!!
My sweet little guy. With his shorts and shirt both on backwards........
I love this girl!!! She is afraid of NOTHING!!!
Wiping off the evidence.....
After getting back to the boat launch area, we ran into some friends of Potter's from school and they shared the bread they brought for the geese. Feeding frenzy!!
Caleb scraping up little bits to give the geese.
Potter tries not to get TOO close
No comments:
Post a Comment