In case you don't know, Molly has been moved up from Level 1 to a class called Superstars, which is an advanced class that teaches the skills of both Level 2 and Level 3 concurrently. Only a handful of girls were selected for this class, so it was quite an honor for Molly to be chosen. She now goes to gymnastics 2 hours a week and she is absolutely loving this!!! The videos show the skills that they were working on this particular class session. Sadly, since I left for a bit of the class (it is two hours and I had the boys with me, couldn't make them sit through all of that!!) I missed her climbing the rope that goes to the ceiling. Her upper body strength is amazing!!!!
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Balance, poise, grace ... very impressive, Molly Jelly Bean.
Post a Comment