Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Caleb's first open gym day

Caleb has graduated (in name only) from the Mommy and Me gymnastics class to the preschool class. This means that he goes in by himself for an hour instead of me accompanying him in class for 45 minutes. (What this really means for me is that I get to sit in the lobby and read my book and drink my Starbucks drink for a whole hour ;) Last Thursday was the first open gym day for him, so I went in with Molly (who was home sick from school) and we got to see him. He did a perfect job following directions; I was so proud of him!!

Sitting in the circle for warm ups

Pushing up into a (saggy) table
Extending that leg
Rock and rolls
Flying on his carpet to an unknown destination
Standing in line to do laps of running, galloping, and walking on heels.

No comments: