Sunday, June 27, 2010

Christmas in June

Friday in Chautauqua saw Lin and Meredith getting away for a while to Starbucks and Wegmans, two destination errands for sure!!! Later in the day, we decided to celebrate Christmas in June!! Given how punctual we are, both families had brought the presents we had intended to mail to one another last Christmas, but just hadn't managed to quite get to it!! The kids were in heaven, as you'll see!

Granddad and Mac having a bourbon, pre-Christmas
Odin LOVES the marble towers and is an excellent builder
Molly got a pink and purple princess cape. She might have slept in it one night ;)
Caleb and Odin both got foamy pirate swords. Holy cow that is a lot of fun!!!
Potter got knitting needles and an instruction book. Sadly, Meredith didn't teach me to knit, so Potter might be on his own.....

The dueling cousins. I **LOVE** this!!!!!

1 comment:

Wendy Martinek said...

Potter and I can learn to knit together. When I make the body suit he can make matching mittens.