Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nature preserve with Emmawright

Emmawright came on Friday night to spend Memorial Day weekend with the Clarks. On Saturday morning, we hit Panera for some breakfast and then went for a death march hike in the nature preserve. Potter (I'll blame him) took us up some hugely insane steep trail that had us all panting. Seriously, more than a 45 degree incline. We wound around some trails we hadn't taken before and then met up with the trail that took us along the lake and over the bridge. It was a gorgeous day outside, sunny and warm, but with the trees overhead, we were relatively cool. But we were lunch for a bazillion mosquitos. Meh.

Molly climbs everything
Which she learned from Potter

Emma had been hanging from this huge tree, but when I got the camera out, she bailed on me
Another of my cutie pie
I never get tired of taking a picture of the kids on this same log. Seriously, I must have this same general pose at least 50 times in my photo library.
My best friend
The secret grotto, now with Emma.

No comments: