Thursday, December 24, 2009

Potter's art and SPARK project

At Potter's school, the art teacher keeps a lot of what they do and then we get a huge portfolio sent home at the end of the year with all of the projects they have worked on. Luckily, one of the recent sculptures that the 4th grade did is now on display in a huge wall case in the 4th grade hallway and I took a few shots of Potter's when I was there for his party. I think it is self-explanatory!!!!




Also, Potter recently completed a project for SPARK (the name of the gifted program at his school) and being a good mother, I forgot to take a picture of it before he turned it in. These are now on display in the library, so Potter and I went down there and I got a couple pictures of his. They were to create a diorama of a room that had a specific theme, whatever theme they wanted, but it had to be evident just by looking at it. Can you tell what Potter's theme was?? His teacher could, and because of that and a number of other grading parts, Potter got a 100 on his project. He is so creative and we are extremely proud of him!!!


No comments: