Sunday, October 16, 2011

Days after the flood

In the days following the flood, many changes and accommodations had to be made in people's lives.  I was lucky enough to have little baby Cameron with me several days a week for 2 weeks while his daycare found a new location.  Caleb, Molly and I had a lot of fun with him when he was dropped off in the morning and in the afternoon when Caleb was home from school.  I love that little guy!!

Caleb takes Cameron for a spin in the stroller

Molly loves to snuggle with Cameron before school

Molly also loves to read to him; it must have been a joke book!!!

Three gorgeous kids!!!!

2 comments:

Molly Ariotti said...

Cameron looks so excited to read a book with Molly! Be still my heart. Gross, I feel like such a girl.

Wendy Martinek said...

Cameron was so lucky to have the time, attention, and ministrations of the Clarks during those two weeks. (And Lindsey and I were so lucky, too!)