My little guy, Caleb, is now 5 years old. I don't know how that happened. All I do know is that he is a loving, funny, curious, handsome joy in my life.
On his birthday morning, Caleb could not WAIT to open presents. I have to say that by far, his favorite three presents were (in no specific order) his penguin pillow pet, his blue light saber that lights up and makes realistic sounds, and all of his Star Wars legos.
Oops, how did that one get in here????
Surprise!! Emma came by on her way back to NYC to wish Caleb happy birthday!!
Caleb's party was in the afternoon and many of his school friends from this year and from last year were able to attend. After playing around for a while, they did a simple art project of making an apple and then we did pin the apple on the apple tree. Potter made the tree and some branches for them to be hung on, I think it was a success!!!
What other type of cake were you expecting???
Time for cake, snacks and drinks!!!
A cluster of kids, all wanting to 'help' open the presents. He had a very special birthday!!!
2 comments:
Picture of Caleb choking, ahem, hugging Emma's neck? BEST.PICTURE.EVER.
I second Molly's statement ... that picture is awesome!
Post a Comment