Tim and Dave, gettin' the ribs ready for a day of smokin'

Now THAT is a lot of ribs.

Potter and Tim, chillin'

I absolutely love this picture of Tim and Dave. How relaxed!!

Molly and Fie. They were BFFs this entire week.

Caleb, Adeler, and Potter - no doubt trying to catch minnows

Adeler, Potter, Eli down by the edge of the water

WAVES!!!!

Adeler, Potter and I had been working really hard on a castle - the stupid tide ended up washing it away

Merrill and me, soaking up sunshine!!!

Caleb with one of the 2, 345 popsicles he consumed that week

Dave, trying to get Caleb's popsicle and a hug :)

Kate and Caleb - true love

I love Oak Island

Taleb Tark

Now we are at the courtship phase of the relationship......

Rare shot of me

Lin and Tim on the porch

1 comment:
I think the problem with the sand castle must have been shoddy construction.
Post a Comment