Molly had her first gymnastics demo on Saturday morning at the mall. Neither of us quite knew what to expect, but it turned out to be an *amazing* experience for both of us!! She is so grown up and didn't have any troubles with getting up in front of a pretty impressive crowd to perform. Her class, the Superstars, did a rotation of the small bar, a short floor exercise, the beam, and a vault. It was three different things for each, so she went through the course three times. I am so proud of her!!! The first demo was at 10:30 and we had intended to only stay for that, but she had such fun, she begged to stay for the one at 12:30 (despite all the company we had at home) so I relented and let her do them both.
Molly with her teammates and one of the coaches, Ashley
Amazing cartwheels on her floor routine
1 comment:
Molly is a girl with grit and determination. I am SO glad that she loves gymnastics this much and thrilled that the demo went so well.
Post a Comment