Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First day of elementary school 2010

Molly and Potter both started school today; Molly is in kindergarten, Potter is in 5th grade!! They were all very excited this morning at breakfast and were ready to go in record time!! As they were getting into the van to head to school, Molly blurted out 'I am ready to learn!!' I hope that she carries on this feeling through years and years of school, much like Potter has embraced all of his elementary years. Caleb's first day is coming soon, stay tuned!!

Potter, Caleb and Molly, first day of elementary school
Potter, Dave, Molly (not sure why she looks so sullen)
Potter, Caleb, Lin, Molly
Potter, Molly, Caleb in front of the CFJ marquee, squinting into the early morning sunshine!!!

3 comments:

Wendy Martinek said...

Boo hoo. Sniffle, sniffle, sniffle. Can you tell them to stop growing up so fast? Really, I don't have enough tissue at hand for this!

Emma said...

i love these kids.

Wendy Martinek said...

I'm still crying ...