Friday, September 17, 2010

Caleb's first day of UPK

It isn't too late to post this, it is still his first week of school!! Caleb started the UPK program in our district this Monday. I have to say that I am super surprised (and shocked) that he has had no separation issues: no clinging, no crying, no hitting me so I won't leave, nothing. Nada. Zilch. Yay for him, he has really grown up this summer. He has also started getting into the art projects at school (last year he did only a handful of the dozens and dozens they had) and at home. Who knew?? Love this guy, he is so hilarious and clearly loves life!!!

Caleb with his new orange backpack.
Dave, Caleb, Potter and Molly
Lin, Caleb, Potter, Molly

1 comment:

Wendy Martinek said...

He IS a pretty hilarious guy. Lots of silliness and good humor is stuffed into this boy!