Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SNOW DAY FUN!!!

Snow day for us!!! Everyone is at home today and we've had a bunch of fun outside this morning. It is still coming down pretty good, we just hope it keeps up all day!!


Potter takes the official measurement this morning around 9:30 before we head outside. 3 inches on the driveway, but while we were outside, at least another inch or so came down.

From our front porch, a view of our untainted yard and road.

We Clarks use the playset THE WHOLE YEAR ROUND!!!

Potter peeks through the cool fort I made using a sand bucket and a lot of talent!!!

Molly takes a really fast trip down the slide. Gotta love that ice!!!

Molly and I worked extremely hard and built our snow family, including our snow dog on the left. Caleb looks on in awe!!
Beautiful bush in the backyard.

Crash actually looked when I called his name. He has had quite the morning. He is passed out next to me as I update the blog. I'm sure he'll sleep for a good few hours after the amount of energy he burned off!!

Dave, my love, my snow removal man!!!

2 comments:

Wendy Martinek said...

Oh, what fun!!! I'm sure the fire was especially appreciated by all after all the outdoor activity. Now I'm thinking the fireplace in my apartment isn't such a bad idea but, of course, I have no firewood!!!

Unknown said...

mom, that was a lot of fun