Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Visiting the Trippes in Yarmouth

Spent President's weekend with the Trippes in Maine and had a great time. Although they were lacking in snow, they were not lacking in ice!!! The kids found a really neat spot in a wooded area that had a big rink of ice that we hung out at a lot!!!

We have so many pics of the kids at Pleasant Beach in the summer in swimsuits, I thought I should get a picture of them together in coats and boots. Alex is so wonderful with our children!! She and Philip even babysat one night so that we could go out for dinner with Jeff and Laura!! <3

Molly loved taking spills on the ice!!!

I caught Birdee in midair, trying to escape from Crash!!!


I *love* seeing my little ones together.

Alex and Chloe.

Crash seriously has a huge crush on Chloe. He would spend so much time laying on her and snuggling up in her cocoon.

POTTER ON THE ICE!!! I LOVE THAT HE LOVES ICE HOCKEY. GO POTTER!!!!

Caleb, such an adorable subject, in the afternoon sun.

1 comment:

alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.