Molly and I went to her friend Carson's birthday party Sunday afternoon at the Waterman Center in Apalachin. In the 9+ years we've lived here, I am ashamed to say we've never been out there, but it turned out to be such a find!! I know that they have summer camps, so we'll be looking into that for next summer. But, meanwhile, we enjoyed two hours of a nature hike, playing inside, looking at a variety of animals, playing games, having treats, all hosted by the woman who worked the party, who turned out to be one of the teachers in Molly's UPK class!! The kids were so excited to see her there!! She works there in the summertime and does weekends when they need the help, like with parties. So double bonus for the kids!!
Molly in the beaver dam
Looking at the Barn Owl in the, well, barn.
Eating his lettuce right in front of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment