Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Molly at Emma's Skate Estate party

Yesterday was a whole day of firsts for Molly! She went to her good friend Emma's birthday party and right off the bat, she put on roller skates, her first time with that. She wasn't too happy about how, well, roll-y they were, and complained she wanted to take them off. I shot one picture of her before that (doesn't she look thrilled?) but I convinced her to try again and use one of these geriatric walker things to help her around the rink. She ended up having a really good time skating and by the end, was making her way around the rink (with the walker and me both helping) much quicker than when she had started an hour before. After skating, it was pizza, presents, cake and mayhem. It was such a fun time. Emma and her brothers (twins) have birthdays that are relatively close, so it was a party for all three of them. I did get a really good shot of Molly and Emma together. Too cute!!!!




No comments: