Once we had hiked up to Round Top, we took a minute to look at the view, that sadly, I did not photograph for posting here. There is then a smaller hill that you climb up to get to the picnic tables, pavillions, and playground. The kids raced up ahead of me and Dave and this is what they found. The looks on their faces were priceless, and their sadness gave way when we let them romp all over the picnic tables instead. (see post below). I called the Broome County parks department that afternoon and the lady assured me that new equipment would be in place by Memorial Weekend. We'll see about that!
Monday, April 21, 2008
More Round Top pictures
This is our 'secret' path up on Round Top.

Once we had hiked up to Round Top, we took a minute to look at the view, that sadly, I did not photograph for posting here. There is then a smaller hill that you climb up to get to the picnic tables, pavillions, and playground. The kids raced up ahead of me and Dave and this is what they found. The looks on their faces were priceless, and their sadness gave way when we let them romp all over the picnic tables instead. (see post below). I called the Broome County parks department that afternoon and the lady assured me that new equipment would be in place by Memorial Weekend. We'll see about that!
Once we had hiked up to Round Top, we took a minute to look at the view, that sadly, I did not photograph for posting here. There is then a smaller hill that you climb up to get to the picnic tables, pavillions, and playground. The kids raced up ahead of me and Dave and this is what they found. The looks on their faces were priceless, and their sadness gave way when we let them romp all over the picnic tables instead. (see post below). I called the Broome County parks department that afternoon and the lady assured me that new equipment would be in place by Memorial Weekend. We'll see about that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment