Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Potter and Molly are STARS!!

Molly and Potter were invited to Caleb's school this morning (a half day for them means out by 10:30) to participate in Caleb's class activities.  Potter chose to play the mandolin, Molly chose to read one of her favorite stories.  My children make me proud all of the time, but I have not been as proud of them as I was today in a seriously long time.  


Caleb and Delani are in the Native American hut, covering up with animal skins.

Caleb had every single animal skin on himself

Molly reading a favorite book 'A Letter for Amy' to Caleb's class

Potter did an AMAZING job with the mandolin.  He was able to improvise and play songs, correctly mind you, that he had never played before.  The kids had a lot of requests and he was able to do them all.  Well, not the Hanna Montana request.

Loving what he is doing!!

His grand finale!!!

2 comments:

Molly Ariotti said...

I, ariMollyotti, am very impressed. This is the same Potter who didn't want to give me a concert? I won't forget that ...

Wendy Martinek said...

Will the stars sign some autographs, do you think?