Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kindergarten goes to the zoo

Molly's class went to the zoo on Friday. Although we saw lots of cool animals, it was hard for me to get good pictures. I always had two children holding my hands and sometimes the animals weren't cooperating anyway. It was such a fun day, the weather was amazing (for a change), and all the kids had a good time. So good, in fact, that a couple fell asleep on the bus ride home!

Molly and Dillon (who lives a couple streets over) holding hands. It was too cute not to shoot a picture of this.

Ferrell foxes, the only other animal I got a good picture of. Weird looking animals.

1 comment:

Wendy Martinek said...

I love the zoo! We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo. How about you, you, you? Yeah, we're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo ...