Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mollyariotti is back in the U.S.!!!!!

Mollyariotti arrived at our house last night at 10:45, after 2 days of airports and flying!!! We had a very French dinner (ie, we ate late, even for the Clark house, around 11:30 pm), some catching up time, and blueberry pie with cheddar cheese!! After a decent sleep, the kids woke Molly up (they had not seen her the night before) and the bedlam began! Sadly, Molly had to be back in Syracuse by noon, so we hung out for a couple hours in the morning then packed everyone in the van and headed north, where we delivered her to her Mommy (as she calls her still, so cute). We'll spend more time with her in August and September before she heads back to Paris (I know, the nerve of her leaving us AGAIN!!) and potentially Switzerland. I think I might have to save my $$ to visit her there!!!

Mollyariotti, Crash, Potter, and Mollygage all in a joyous reunion!!!!

Crash off the bed, more hugs for kids (Caleb decided to hide in his bedroom for Mollyariotti to find him)
Mollyariotti makes good on her promise of the last 10 months; she got right into Caleb's bed and snuggled in!!
Mollyariotti hands out presents to the kids. Nutella was a common theme. And yes, the Nutella that comes from France is WAY BETTER TASTING than the Nutella in the U.S. Just sayin'.
Group shot in Mollyariotti's room in Syracuse
Molly and me (we aren't a lot taller, Potter took the picture from below us)

1 comment:

Molly Ariotti said...

SHHHH LIN LET THEM THINK I'M TALL FOR ONCE!!! Also, I love all of these pictures so much, HURRY UP AND COME BACK FROM MAINE SO I CAN SEE YOU AGAIN!!!