We arrived at Grandma and Grandpa's house late on Thursday night after our day at Sea World. Sadly on Friday, the rain that had begun in Orlando didn't stop in Clearwater. We spent a wet day doing a few errands, hitting Barnes and Noble, then going home for a bit. Saturday looked about the same, so, with kids going stir crazy, we went to see 'Toy Story 3' and everyone had a great time, although the movie was a bit sad in spots. We then went to our favorite meat market and got steaks for grilling out (my faithful blog followers know that rain does NOT deter Dave from grilling, ever!), and then, when the rain broke for 20 minutes, the kids, my dad and me went for a nature walk around the block. Molly and Caleb collected many treasures that they turned into collages for my parents to keep. How sweet!! Molly even found a rock that we made into a necklace for her. I love that my kids appreciate the simple acts of life.
At the movies, waiting through the longest amount of commercials and previews that I can ever remember. The kids were VERY patient.
1 comment:
How thoughtful of the kids. I am sure Grandma and Grandpa appreciated the art. I know I've definitely missed art from the House of Clark.
Post a Comment