Saturday, March 20, 2010

Playing outside

Today was quite busy for the Clarks, mostly for Potter! We started out at the pancake breakfast at Molly and Caleb's preschool, then Potter went to basketball, where his team won their first game (!), and then Potter spent the day at the downtown BU center for ICK! (I'm a Complex Kid) which is the coolest science afternoon ever!!! The younger two kids, after Caleb's nap, spent 2 1/2 hours by themselves in the backyard playing. Can I just say how amazing they are together and how well they play? Kids NEED this unstructured playtime, either outside or inside, but outside is sooooo much better, especially since we are experiencing some fabulous spring weather right now! Caleb has become just as agile of a tree climber as Molly and Potter, a feat he is extremely proud of, being the youngest of the clan. These close up shots just melt my heart. **Love my kids**











3 comments:

Emma said...

I love these wonderful kids SO much. And these are great pics. Even though I suspect they were taken on, sigh, a Nikon. I will admit they're wonderful shots.

Wendy Martinek said...

Too bad they are such unhappy and unattractive kids (NOT). I love that they have so much fun playing together. Almost forgot ... way to go Potter!!!!

Tim said...

Great pics!