Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spontaneous snow (well, ice) fun

A walk with Potter and Crashy on Sunday afternoon turned into a playdate for Potter, who then stayed down at his friend Ella's house and his buddy Neil was over too. When they walked Potter home, the kids decided it would be fun to throw the snow/ice onto the roof of the house and try to get it over the top to the backyard.

Holy cow, I think I took out a squirrel on the roof!


Now Molly, if you pack it really tightly, it'll hurt Potter more when you nail him!!

The trajectory of that was calculated using the 2sinAcosB identity. It is a really cool graph!

Oops!! Sorry Mr. Clark!!!!

Uh, what snowball in my hand??

Hmmmm, which of these boys am I going to get next????

Neil practicing his soccer moves with ice. Not successful.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A nice walk to a nice play!

Molly Ariotti said...

Who's Mr. Clark? ;)

ALSO, you're a math nerd, the end.

love you!

Wendy Martinek said...

Practice, practice, practice ... soon they'll get good enough to knock the beer right out of Dave's (ahem, Mr. Clark's) hands.