Friday, January 8, 2010
Like my new gadget??
Am going to be better about reading this year (grown up books that is, I read plenty of elementary aged books) and so I have decided to share my list of books from this year with you, my dedicated followers!! If any of you read something good and would like to share with me, email me or leave a comment and I'll share it with the rest of my blogees!! The books that I have read so far this year (1 - give me a break it is only January 8th!!) appear to the left of this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmmm ... the books do not appear on my screen. Not sure if it is my problem or your problem. (Well, I mean, it is obviously my problem because I want to see what books you've read ... I meant in terms of the technology.)
Oh, uh, duh ... my problem. I was looking for bookS rather than just A book.
Post a Comment