I decided that the kids needed a change, something new and fun. What better than to get out the huge honking camping tent (that has never been used outside, mind you!) and set it up for the kids to go camping!! They have all been 'explorers' lately, laden down with their flashlights, keys, binoculars, wallets, and calculators. (Not sure about those last two, but whatever, they are happy!!) They squealed with delight when we set up the tent, then immediately went to fetch their sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, books and camping lantern. Dave then decided that they needed a campy lunch, so they had veggies, dip, hummus, fruit, crackers and juice boxes. I tell you, you've never seen a more contented crowd!! Dave then got out his guitar and played some camping tunes. Does 'I shot the Sheriff' count as a camp song?? And of course, you can't go camping without your faithful camp dog.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment