Thursday, October 29, 2009

Open gym night at gymnastics

On Wednesday night, Molly had open gym at her gymnastics academy. This means that parents are allowed into the gym and can watch for the hour while sitting on the bleachers. I was able to take a lot of video of her and a bunch of pictures. Realizing that a parent is their child's biggest fan, I won't expect you all to watch every single video, but there are many to choose from !!! I'll have some still pics up soon. Most of those were from my iphone, and I have yet to download them :)

Molly doing her first type of vault.


The backwards roll

This video is of their entire circuit of events. There is a point where the girls get backed up before the vault and Molly has to wait for about 20 seconds. Sorry!!

Molly on the beam doing little kicks. Molly on the beam doing foot scoops.

No comments: