Jesscherry, how we miss you!!! We did stop in Albany to visit Jess, as she started law school this week. I had to see where she was living, so when I think of her or chat with her online, I know exactly where she is in her apartment. Met her parents and just love, love them!! Would really love to have a gin and tonic with Terry!!! So we took a few candid shots of ourselves with Jess and I know we will be back to see her and torment her again. Oh, the last shot is of Albany Law School which I took (obviously) from the car, and Dave managed to put his hand up right when I was shooting, so now it looks like he is holding the law school lawn in his hand. Oh well, it is very close to her apartment and should be easy for her to get to without having to give up her parking space!!!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment