Potter took some pictures over our weekend in Arlington. Here is a sampling:
Bill at his new house in Maryland. Dave spent a few days 'working' with Bill on the book and helping him move some furniture around.

A koi pond at the National Zoo

Some sort of pig at the National Zoo. He was pretty big!

All three kids in front of the tank with the huge fish. I took this for Potter.

In the Amazon exhibit, there is a room with animals and birds roaming free. The sign warns to stay at least 5 feet away from the monkeys. I guess they might fling poo at you if they feel threatened.

Turtles sunning themselves.

Prairie dogs, to you, until we meet again.......
Group shot of all of us at National Zoo. So glad that Potter remembers to use the time on his camera. Not sure why we took the picture in front of the police tape.....

1 comment:
My favorite pic is the prairie dog one. Lin only grudgingly sang the prairie dog song. Potter and I had to threaten not to talk to her until she sang it.
Post a Comment