Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Potter is Teddy Roosevelt
For Potter's book report project this month, they had to choose a famous person who was not an athlete or actor. Potter choose to portray Teddy Roosevelt. He had to read a biography, write a summary report, and then dress up as his character in front of the class while reading his report. The class and teachers were then supposed to guess who he was. It was a great time! We made Potter a very nice costume (although you can't get the full effect of the hat in these pictures) and he got a 100% on his project. We are very proud of him!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Potter's costume is awesome! I cannot believe how great it looks. I couldn't tell if I was looking at him or a picture of TR himself! Part of what makes this such a great picture is that I know how much Potter loves the movie NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM and has come to appreciate TR through that movie. (A great flick for children and adults, by the way.) I can't wait to hear about his visit to the actual museum in NY. I hope he and his family get to see the TR display.
Post a Comment