Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Molly's preschool adventures

Molly has completed her first week at preschool and what a time she's had! Dave dropped her the first day and I took her today. In both cases, she ran through the door, into her classroom without even a second glance at either of us. Great in a way, sad in a way! There were other kids crying with parents offering comfort and I have to say I am glad not to be in that category! She has painted, colored, used the potty (yea!), had snack, played on the playground, read books, and the list goes on. It is such a wonderful preschool, we feel fortunate to have found it. Molly is really anxious for it to be our turn to take snack. She keeps asking why we don't bring it and other kids do (it is on a rotating basis) and when will it be our time. So in summation, I don't think that her transition to preschool could have gone any better. I think she'd go every day if it were an option!

No comments: