Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fall is here.....maybe

Just when the weather was beginning to cool off, the leaves are putting on their annual show of colors, and school pictures are imminent, we've had a couple of really warm days that have broken records of 50 years or more. Fall is definitely in the air, though, as it is getting dark by about 7 pm (bummer) and there are tons of decorations going up all around for Halloween and Thanksgiving. It is the best season of all here in NY! The Cider Mill is open, a trip to Jackson's Pumpkin farm is not too far away, and trick or treating will be here before you know it. For reasons of high security, I cannot reveal what the children are going to be for Halloween. You'll have to visit again when I post the pictures. We've already started working on the costumes...hope I can pull them off! One other item, it seems to me that someone is having an important birthday soon...check back for updates on that as well! Happy Fall!!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Is Dave turning 40 already?