This was quite possibly the LAMEST winter ever!!! We had virtually no snow, we had exactly zero snow days and only one delay day for school. Fortunately for the kids, the one day that we had a significant (read: 4 inches) amount of snow was on a weekend. I was feeling poorly that day, so I didn't go sledding, sadly that meant I missed my chance for snow fun for the whole winter. Dave bundled up the kids and the sleds and headed over to the berm. The kids reported to me upon arriving home 'Mom, you could still see *grass* on the hill.' I mean, that is just wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. They had a fun time anyway, and came home to hot chocolate with peppermint and marshmallows!!!
Headed out with one of the new sleds from Santa
Whooshing down the hill!!
Ready to ride
No comments:
Post a Comment