Monday, October 25, 2010

Birthday swim party

Caleb and Molly went to Laurie's birthday party last Saturday afternoon (10/16) at the YMCA for some swimming then party time! The kids loved that they could swim inside, even when it was chilly outside. Molly had no trouble diving right in, quite literally, but Caleb took his time in getting in the pool; then of course, I couldn't get him out!! They had snacks, pizza, pumpkin painting, and the cutest cupcakes I've seen in a long time. It was a fun afternoon!!

Molly with the floaties, swimming the length of the pool - and it is a loooong pool!!!

Molly finally coaxes Caleb into going down the stairs to get in the water
Molly coming back from one of her many laps....
Mid - jump for Caleb
Painting their pumpkins - a very seasonal craft project to do
Monkey cupcakes!!

1 comment:

Wendy Martinek said...

Okay, those are just about the cutest cupcakes ever! Swimming is such a fun thing for kids and I know LJ especially likes it. What a great party. I am really sorry I missed it.