Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mollyariotti's longer visit

Last Friday, Mollyariotti (now known to Caleb as AriMollyotti) came for a weekend visit. We had only seen her for a few hours in July, right when she got back from Paris. This was more time to hang out and get caught up. The kids loved seeing her!! Dave and I did too. And she finally taught us how to make hemp bracelets; my kids are better at it than I am, that's for sure. I need to start a new one and improve my skills.

Caleb perched on AriMollyotti's shoulder while she reads a book
We went for a hike in the nature preserve on Saturday. Looked like they were going to have a throw down, right there on Pond Trail....

Caleb is ready to attack any wildlife that come our way.
Molly and Molly by the pond. Sweet!!!
Rare footage of Dave and I together.
The secret grotto, the kids let AriMollyotti have the password to get in.
Sunday we went blueberry picking. Molly and Caleb had serious discussions about who got to eat the excess blueberries....

1 comment:

Wendy Martinek said...

How come I'm not in any pictures?!?