Molly went to her friend, Zoe's, birthday party yesterday at McDonalds. Many of you may find this hard to believe, but it was the first time that any of our kids have set foot in a McDonalds. We don't eat fast food, don't promote fast food, so this was a whole new experience for her. And to make it extra special, it was a McDonald's with a play place, so all I could think about was all the germs. Anyway, now that I am done with that, I'll say that it was quite a nice time, Molly enjoyed climbing in all of the tunnels and going on the bridge. This was similar to some of the climbing stuff they have at Chuck E. Cheese, if you have ever been there. I don't know why I don't mind CEC as much, but somehow it seems cleaner, nicer. The kids got to have a Happy Meal and then cupcakes. All in all, Molly really had a great time. Then we got in the car and headed home in a snowstorm!! As you can tell, Molly wanted to wear her finest to the party!!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment