Monday, December 29, 2008

Molly (and Caleb's) Christmas pageant

Molly and Caleb's preschool has a Christmas program where the children all sing some songs together, do a few dance moves, and generally entertain the parents and grandparents.  As you will see, Caleb is NOT in any of the photos, just Molly.  She loves to sing, dance, and get in front of a crowd, so she did all the songs with great enthusiasm!  Caleb just wanted one of us to hold him the whole time.  After the program, each class goes back to their rooms for snacks and treats.  Once again, there are only Molly's pictures.  Dave and Granddad went with her and I took Caleb back to his class where I sat on the floor and held him for about 20 minutes while the rest of the class snacked.  I did get to chat with another parent, who was also sitting on the floor, but there is no photographic evidence that Caleb was even at school that day!!






No comments: