On Halloween I was asked to substitute in Molly's class, as one of the regular teachers was out with an ill child. It was so much fun, a great day to be in her classroom, with reading the kids lots of Halloween books, getting their costumes on, and the having the celebration with all the classes in the Big Room. Sadly, this meant that I couldn't be in Caleb's class at all, but I don't think he minded at all. I couldn't even get him to wear a costume at school so he went as himself. Molly, on the other hand, took great joy in dressing up as a black cat, complete with face paint. There were so many adorable costumes, lots of pirates this year, that it was hard not to post way more pictures of the class. Each class then headed back to their respective rooms and had lots and lots of treats and drinks! Such a fun day at preschool!!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment