Friday, July 4, 2008

Amsterdam/Finland


This, I am fairly certain, is one of the buildings, perhaps even Katri's, at the university in Tampere.  I should maybe be doing these captions for the European pictures while Dave is here, but he is tied up for a while and I have spare time while the kids nap.  You may want to check back after you see this in case I have had to make corrections!!
Mikko, Torik, and Katri
Katri, Taija, and Erik
Katri with Curious George, Muumi, and the Shamrock bear.  Each of the kids gave Dave a stuffed friend to take on the trip.  Looks like Katri got a chance to play with them all.
Dave says that the light and background of this building in Amsterdam was far more beautiful in person.  It was probably still 2 a.m. when he took the shot.  It never gets dark totally in the summer up there.  

1 comment:

grandma said...

we are so proud dthat David got to have such a prominent place on the Blog. The pictures of Finland were great and I know a joy to see.