Potter's first public debut on the piano was a total success!! He did his piece perfectly and in front of what had to be a crowd of at least 100, that is a combination of other students, parents, and residents at the Hilltop Retirement Community, where the event was held. We are extremely proud of him! There are a couple photos here, and I hope to figure out how to rotate the movie I took of him and then post that too, so check back in case I am successful with that!!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Potter's piano recital 2-10-08.
Potter's first public debut on the piano was a total success!! He did his piece perfectly and in front of what had to be a crowd of at least 100, that is a combination of other students, parents, and residents at the Hilltop Retirement Community, where the event was held. We are extremely proud of him! There are a couple photos here, and I hope to figure out how to rotate the movie I took of him and then post that too, so check back in case I am successful with that!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I cannot believe how grown-up Potter is. He has really come into his own to be able to perform before so many people!
Post a Comment